November is ending, which means NaBloPoMo is ending as well. I did it! I made a post every single day this month. Whew!
In case you missed any of them, here are the highlights:
- Way back at the beginning of the month, I wrote about the Occupy Movement.
- I explained why I like to use the word fat to describe myself and in my fat activism and talked about loving my body simply because it’s my body. I am especially proud of the post Because It’s My Body.
- I wrote about consensual parenting, some of the parenting mysteries I’ve solved, and wrote a Moby Wrap review.
- Did you see my new pink hair? Thanks to those of you who voted, I have a new profile photo now showing off my new hair!
- In Strong Relationships Can Wait I wrote about the similarities between the sparkly beginning of a new romantic relationship and my new relationship with my baby and about protecting both of those stages.
- I visited with my family for Thanksgiving, a trip that involved a lot of strong emotions and complexity.
- Dylan tried out momsicles and also had his first food. He’ll still be getting 99% of his calories from nursing, although some of that will be in a bathroom!
And I’ve been busy on Google+, too. If you’re not following me over there, you’ve missed out on extra photos of the adorable Dylan. I’m also sharing a lot of political articles, especially about the Occupy Movement. If you’re interested in what I’m interested in, check out some of these articles:
- The Corrupt Origins and Hidden Dangers of Pepper Spray (OC) Use by Law Enforcement
- The Time Has Passed For Isolated Grassroots Movements, This Is the ‘Big One’ That Links Us All
- The radicals have grey hair: 47 senior citizens arrested today in Chicago protest against cuts
- We don’t want the world as you have made it
- A Call to Occupy
- Occupy Wall Street: police violence reveals a corrupt system
- After massive marches throughout NYC, Occupy Wall Street occupies Brooklyn Bridge, “bat-signals” on Verizon tower
This post is an open thread for talking about any of this stuff or anything else you want to talk about. What have you been reading this month? What are you getting up to lately? Stop in and chat with me or with one another in the comments section.