Snuggle Baby Gift Basket GIVEAWAY
|February 10, 2012||Posted by Issa under Blogging|
Edited to Note: This Giveaway is closed. Thanks to all who entered!
I’m super-excited to announce the first GIVEAWAY at LoveLiveGrow!
Next week (the week of February 13th, 2012) I will be publishing four Resource Pages to help you learn about my four favorite babycare topics – cloth diapering, breastfeeding, baby-wearing, and cosleeping. To celebrate and promote these posts, I’m bringing you this huge giveaway.
PLEASE NOTE: This giveaway ends 8:00pm EST, Sunday, February 19, 2012 and is only eligible for addresses in the contiguous US.
A single winner will be chosen at random to receive a Moses basket full of goodies for baby including 10 prefold diapers, a pocket diaper/diaper cover, a heartbeat teddy bear, 3 onesies, 2 hats, a blanket, 5 washcloths, sign language flashcards, and more! If you need a gift for someone who is expecting a baby or you want your own basket full of baby stuff, this is the giveaway for you! Keep reading for what all is included with the basket and how you can enter to win.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Moses Basket – Sturdy enough to carry your baby around in, attractive enough to add to any room, and makes a perfect pass-along-gift to the next baby in your community.
- Carter’s Diaper Bag – Cute flowers on the outside, pink stripes on the inside, lots of pockets, a waterproof lining, and a changing pad for diaper changes on the go.
- 10 Prefold Diapers – High quality, newborn size prefold diapers, measuring 10″x14″. I bought almost all of my cloth diapers secondhand on DiaperSwappers.com and I highly recommend the site to everyone I talk to about diapers.
- 2 Diaper Pins & a Snappi – I like the old fashioned diaper pins, but some people prefer the newfangled Snappi. Your choice!
- Blueberry Pocket Diaper – Can be used as a cover on top of a prefold or can be used as a pocket by stuffing it with a prefold or other absorbent insert. Fleece inner lining, a waterproof PUL outer layer, and a fuzzy red marbled design.
- 3 Onesies – 3 white, short-sleeve Gerber onesies – the classic baby outfit!
- 2 knit hats - One white and one blue
- Kiddopotamous SwaddleMe - This yellow cotton swaddler makes it easy to swaddle your baby without having to learn a complicated folding technique, even if your baby is quite a wiggler!
- Sign2Me Actions & Opposites Pack - English, Spanish, and American Sign Language flash cards to learn words like “again”, “sleep”, “on”, “off”, “hot”, and “cold”. Buy additional packs such as Animals & Colors and Objects & Emotions on the Sign2Me website.
- 2 Bath Scrubies – One is a small whale that slips over your fingers from Circo. The other is a full hand puppet from Toysmith. Both make bath time cute and fun.
- 5 Washcloths – These terrycloth washcloths are the right size and softness for all kinds of baby uses. Use them as washcloths, diaper inserts, spit up cloths, diaper wipes, etc. It’s up to you!
- Blanket – A super-plush baby blanket in soft pastels. You’ll wish you had one in your size!
- Dex Womb Sounds Bear - Makes a heartbeat sound with adjustable volume. Can be attached to a crib, or you can take out the battery pack and it’s simply a teddy bear.
APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: $150
PLEASE NOTE: The diaper bag, cloth diapers, diaper cover, and Moses basket are all quality secondhand items. The other items are new and completely unused but are not in original packaging or attached to original tags. There is so much baby stuff floating around in the world, I rarely advocate buying new stuff for babies, even as gifts and even for giveaways!
HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
MANDATORY ENTRY: In order to be eligible for this giveaway, you MUST leave a comment on this post telling me which item you most want to win (although the winner gets them all!) Be sure to leave a valid email address with this comment so that I can contact you if you win!
BONUS ENTRIES: After you’ve completed the mandatory entry, you can increase your chances of winning by doing these bonus entries. You must leave a separate comment on this post for each bonus entry so that each entry can be counted individually. If you have already done the entry requirement (already subscribe by RSS, for example) you can still leave a comment to get that entry.
- Subscribe to LoveLiveGrow by email or RSS for 1 entry.
- Like LoveLiveGrow on Facebook for 1 entry.
- Follow @IssaWaters on Twitter and leave your Twitter name in the comment for 1 entry.
- Post about this giveaway on your Facebook page or wall. Leave the link in your comment here for 1 entry. Be sure to attach the URL for this post in your update! You can use this text: Enter to win the Snuggle Baby Gift Basket Giveaway from @LoveLiveGrow. Moses basket, Carter’s diaper bag, cloth diapers, and MORE! $150 ARV. Contiguous US residents only. Ends Feb 19.
- Tweet about this giveaway up to 5 times total, at least 24 hours apart for 1 entry each. You can tweet this text: #Win Snuggle Baby Gift Basket #Giveaway from @IssaWaters! Moses basket, diapers, diaper bag & MORE! $150ARV,2/19,US http://ow.ly/8ZboY
- Put the LoveLiveGrow button on your blog or other website for 2 entries. You can grab the code from the sidebar of any LoveLiveGrow page. Leave your site URL in the comments.
- Put LoveLiveGrow in your text blogroll for 2 entries. Leave your site URL in the comment.
- Make a post on your blog announcing this giveaway for 5 entries. Must be posted by 1:00pm EST, Wednesday, February 15, 2012. Leave the post URL in the comments.
- Leave a comment on one of the Resource Pages posted on LoveLiveGrow the week of February 13, 2012. Each Resource Page asks at the end if you have suggestions for other information that should be included. Leave a comment for 1 entry. You can earn 4 extra entries by commenting on all 4 Resource Pages.
- The giveaway ends 8:00pm EST, Sunday, February 19, 2012.
- Contest open to contiguous U.S. mailing addresses only.
- Leave each entry as a separate comment so I can count them all.
- For actions like following and subscribing, if you already follow or subscribe, just let me know in your comment.
- For tasks that earn you multiple entries, you can copy and paste the comment with a #1, #2, etc.
- You don’t have to do any of the bonus entries, but you do have to complete the first mandatory one.
- I will pick the winner through Random.org after the giveaway closes and send the winner an email notification. If I can’t reach the winner or don’t hear back within 3 days, I will pick a new winner.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com