LoveLiveGrow welcomes guest articles!
How are YOU creating your amazing life? We’d love to share your ideas with the world!
Here’s how it works:
- Articles are welcome on a broad range of topics relating to family, home, homesteading, self care, and self acceptance. Anything that helps people live their best, creative, joyful life will be considered! Our main topic categories are positive parenting, gardening, raising livestock, recipes, mental health, fat acceptance, and personal care. Email email@example.com to float your idea!
- While we focus on building positive lives, cursing is allowed and ranting is allowed. Sometimes that’s needed to clear out the obstacles in the way of growth!
- Your guest post must be original material by you and owned by you, not previously published online or in print, and you agree not to publish it elsewhere for at least 30 days.
- Your article will have a bio, which can include a photo and links to your websites and social media profiles, etc.
- Articles on LoveLiveGrow include images. You can provide images that you have the legal rights to or verifiable CC0 images. Other stock images may be added to your article.
- You can include a limited number of outside links in your article, including to your own website and in specific approved occasions to your affiliate links. When appropriate links will be nofollow and have a disclosure statement.
- Your article will be edited for grammar and formatted for scan-ability. You will be able to approve of the final version prior to posting.
- There may be a brief editor’s note added to your article explaining its inclusion at LoveLiveGrow or adding additional resources for readers. This will be clearly set apart so that it’s easily distinguished from your article.
- Email your submission to me at issawaters@lovelivegrow. Include the post in the body of the email rather than in an attachment.
That’s it! We’re looking forward to working with you!