This eCourse is on hold
for right now while it is updated and expanded.
CLICK HERE to be added
to my monthly newsletter
and get an update
when the course is LIVE again.
GUARANTEE: Get a full refund if you aren’t happy after 15 days of the course.
- Personal work for making yourself a stronger parent
- Communicating love to your child
- Positive discipline strategies to implement
- Old discipline strategies to dump
- Having fun as a family
- Setting limits with empathy
- Preventing problems before they arise
This course is right for you if you:
- Like a step-by-step, day-by-day action plan for getting things done.
- Have 20 minutes a day to invest in your family’s future.
- Are ready today to start making changes.
- Are the parent of a child ages 2-14.
- Are committed to becoming a positive parent.
- What is positive parenting? Positive parenting focuses on building a joyful, cooperative, respectful relationship with your kids. Positive parenting rejects old practices based on control, punishment, and fear. Positive parenting fosters deep, committed relationships based on communication, love, and trust. Positive parenting is not just a list of rules. It’s an attitude and a way of living that honors everyone in the family.
- Is it too late to become a positive parent? If your kids are older teens, you may need a kind of help that is not provided by this course. At any other stage, it is not too late. Change may be hard, yes. But the right time to make that change is now. You owe it to yourself and your kids.