Preparing a Polyamory Series
I realized recently that sometime this year marks 20 years of being polyamorous for me. Seems like a good time to take a look back at the experience, so I’m planning to do a series of posts about my polyamory.
Here’s your opportunity to shape the direction of the series. What do you want to know about polyamory?
- If you’re not polyamorous yourself or are new to the idea, what questions do you have?
- If you are polyamorous, what do you think would make good topics?
- If you know me, what have you heard me say about polyamory that you think would be good to cover?
I’ve already had some ideas for posts:
- A definitions and overview post.
- How I came to be convinced to be polyamorous in the first place.
- The particular flavor of poly that I am and how it differs from other people’s poly.
- A “Confessions” post where I talk about my experiences with jealousy and what I truly think about monogamous people.
- What it was like to get divorced in a poly context.
- The analogies and comparisons I use to help me think about poly situations rationally.
What are your ideas for what you’d like to see included?
Issa is a wild and rebellious mama who wants to live a carefree life where that little anxious voice is put on mute. How about you? As a writer she feels successful if just one other person feels any comfort or inspiration from what she’s written.